Post new topic   Reply to topic    Prophecy of the Five Alliance Forum Index -> Looking for Group
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Branch™

re: Going Forward with PvP

If there's any guilds out there that would like to start setting up dates that Pax could meet you in Outlaw's Den and practice 4v4 lets us know in this thread.

Lecto-Sama

Sorry for not checking in more often, I've been rather focused on school & rebuilding my Guild as of late.  What would practice involve branch?

"The Greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love & be loved in return" ~Moulin Rouge
Branch™

No worries. And by practice I mean have a few 4 mans go up against each other and try to learn our classes better without the need to wait for ranked to pop.

Actually, now that I think of it, we could try an alliance wide event if we got a few guilds together for it.

Lecto-Sama

I'd be down with that.  We typically have PvP night every Thursday now from 9:30-11.  Any other interest?  I don't know how "alive" the alliance is anymore though.  I've noticed that A LOT of the naked guys transferred over to Republic of Taw with Deleterious.

"The Greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love & be loved in return" ~Moulin Rouge
Branch™

Yep. We may have to start getting bigger guilds in if we're doing PvP.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Prophecy of the Five Alliance Forum Index -> Looking for Group All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: